2012年2月23日

The choice

Have you ever think about suicide? Well, I did. And after all the things that I told my friend about how selfish is it to make the choice of suicidal, yes, I thought about suicide was the best choice during the time.
It was my senior year when I got the result of SPM. Sucks, like hell. I lived like there's no future for me. The result was not the big deal to me but the disappointment I saw from my parents' face.
I'm glad that I was such a coward during the period. It taken my thought back when I received the message from my mum.
When I came through it, there's really nothing in the world will ever make me think of choosing suicide again.
Talking about freedom that day in class. You have the choice, maybe you will be tight with something, yet you have the total freedom to choose.
To give up, to drugs, to crimes, to kill, and to suicidal.
It's all depend on you.

没有评论: