Been wondering these few days, what I had actually go through.
Sometimes, I just felt that I'm a loser.
I'm your sister, the only sister you have, but I never get to be treated like how you treat your friends and girl friend.
Is it because of jealousy, or I just hate the girl?
Feelings are complicated, sometimes I just chose to ignore, to escape from them.
For example: love.
Escape out of scare, out of uncertainty.
But you are different. I love you and I always do.
The way you talk to her, you smile to her; you never did it to me.
But I still love you because you are my family.
I never dare to get close to you, as you will reject me.
To be honest, I do not like your girl friend.
She's the one who make me feel stress at home.
No matter how many days pass by, she still a stranger to me.
没有评论:
发表评论