2012年2月22日

Abasement

The 1st time I found that counseling sometimes can be so scary.
Abasement... I never thought of that I score that high in this area.
Because I'm a coward, I can never stand for criticism.
But for some instances, I accept every critiques that people have on me.
For example, when my brother tend to blame me for something that I did nothing wrong.
I accept every blames he put on me.
Not because I agree with them but to keep myself from fighting with him.
It's so scary that when my counselor explained abasement to me my heart started to increase its pulse rate.

Counseling sometimes can be so scary.
It makes you aware of something that you might never want to know in your whole life.
When you consciously aware of it, you can do nothing but to accept it.
So that I can get rid of the problems.

Counseling...and my abasement.

没有评论: