2013年11月17日

Boyfriend

I'm desperate for a boyfriend, being single for the 23 years of life, while stepping into 24 years old.
I'm not pretty, I'm a fat little girl, I'm short, with elephant legs.
I have nothing good to share, I love my family more than my lover, I love my friends more than my lover, I love my hobby more than my lover.
I don't like cooking, doing housework, gardening, sewing, shopping.
I love eating, traveling, watching movies, attending concerts, and crazy for celebrities.
But when I fall for a person, I'll love him like how I care for my family, I'll do whatever to show my love like how I did to my friends.
We argue, we fight, but I will hug him for the next second and said I love you.
I'm straight forward, I might not speaking out my dislike but trust, you will know because I'll show on my face.
To the person I love, I'm not sure where are you or who you are, but if you found me please take a step forward. I'm clear with my feelings, especially love. I know I have fall for you after few meetings. If you have the same feeling too, please take a step towards me because I wouldn't be the first person to reveal my feelings towards you. I'm being hurt so badly that I believe no one will fall for me as I'm not a worthwhile person from my appearance.
I need a boyfriend, because this is the first time I feel the loneliness yet surrounded by many friends.
I just want a boyfriend, I don't need but I want a boyfriend.

没有评论: