2011年7月9日

Since when I started to create my blog, I forgot.
What is the main purpose of this blog,I forgot.
Go through the writing of mine.
Memories and stories.
There is something being left out, but I couldn't figure it out.
Reading and reading.
Smiling and smiling.
Sometimes it just a word that prove my grown up.
Sometimes it just a phrase that prove my immature.
Sometimes it just a sentence that prove my life is real.
I am not a illusion, at least I think I'm real.
The tears, the laugh and the love.
Proven the existence of me.
How long can this blog being maintain?
Will I get bored one day to continue with this diary?
The future is so unpredictable.
Yet I am addicted to the future.
I'm so in love with my blog.
Just because it has all the memories that I lost.
Lost lost lost....

没有评论: