Hate the life am passing now.
Slavery kind of job. (well, at least is not a job that suitable for a girl).
Having small argument with my brother, elder brother.
Younger brother is not there to protect me.
No one to listen to me.
And my best friend send to say he is in a down mood condition.
Asked what happen and yet refused to tell me.
Am acting cool for my brother since the argument and yes, is going to continue.
Hate to do housework and I have to do everything everyday.
Looking for an apologize but he force me to pay him my forgiveness with the incident that I did not know which one.
Today.
I am very happy even I met with a very scary scene early in the morning.
A cat and a mouse.
I am very happy even I have to extend my slavery job as four lorries arriving to my dad's shop with full lorry of fruits.
Sweat and laugh.
I am very happy today even you came without any informing and my parents are so shock for your arriving.
Support and love.
You are the best, as I always say.
Thanks for being concerned...about everything related to me.
You're the best.
That's what I can offer to you >.<
Anyway,
I love you.
My dad, my mum, my Ben brother who is in the PLKN kem now, my Vic brother for doing the housework with me.
And my friends, who 'hugs' me through facebook, like my status, supporting me in mental way.
And most important, is you.
Who bring the laughter into my life after few days of bad mood attacking.
By the way,
I still hate my eldest brother.
You are the worst person I have ever met.
Worst than ever after.
And sorry to the girl you having now.
Because I am so much hating you.
You make me dislike her as well.
Just because of you.
Johnson Chai!!!!!!!
没有评论:
发表评论