2011年2月7日

my insane days

Words start in the middle of line.
Can my life restart in the middle of years that I have gone through?

I enjoyed my Chinese New Year holidays very much.
Life doesn't seem so easy for me as I grow older.
Relatives started asking "when is your graduation"
"next year, April. Hopefully", answered me.
"what are you going to do next?" asked the other.
"well, hopefully to find a job and work for certain period of time,
and continue with my master study." replied me.
"where to study?"
"US been my first choice."
Yes, life do not proceed through the way that you wish it will be.
It seems so well-planned, but I'll never know what the consequences are until the end of my life.

Relatives been asking over and over the years.
"since when are we gonna have the chance to meet you boyfriend?"
"you won't have to wait long, as you can google him through net."
They knew what I meant.
"you did write something very emotional in facebook."
"yeah, I did. Find it yourself who I refer to and you will get a big surprise."
"how about the person in England?"
Obviously, I gave them a really shock-looking face.
And my cousin shouted excitedly,
"aha~~caught you ha. So, who's the guy?"
"we broke of 2 months ago. So sad you will never have the chance to meet him again."
Once again, my heart was increasing its pulsing rate.

I cried the day I gone through a singing session with my family.
Luckily the room was so dark that none of them ever noticed that I was crying while singing.
I had a very bad day the same day.
Our room was keep interrupting by a group of boys.
They looked so much like gangsters.
They even opened the door and looked around.
Then off without any apology.
Hence, they got scold from my aunt,
and nevertheless,
their behavior made me so annoy that I kept my bad mood for the whole day.

I cried in front of my dad.
Not really in front of him but,
I walked through him with my crying face while I talking to my friend in the cell phone.
I knew he knew I was crying.
and the rest of the night,
he was trying really hard to make me smile again.
But never.
My brother was asking his friends to come around.
Yes, again.
Why can't he gave a rest to the family, and to me.
While I was in such a bad mood the whole day.
So, I said something really rude to one of his friends.
Felt so sorry when I woke up in the following day.

Happy, angry, sad, excited...
That's how my CNY had passed.
Bad mood, but yes,
I did enjoy myself.
Bragging with my relatives, cousins.
Having fun with my nieces and nephews.
It was such a wonderful CNY as it had always been.

没有评论: