I think I'm started to fall in love with my words in the middle.
It makes me feel that my words are important.
>.<
Anywhere, happy valentine day to all the couples,
and what we called for single?
Oohh......
Happy single awareness day to all the singles.
The love,
what is it all about?
To hold hands?
To hug?
To kiss?
Or to have sex?
Hmm.....
I got no any idea.
People say that everyone of us will develop three kinds of relationship,
in our lovely life.
The 1st: you will meet a person you so fancy to him or her.
You will do anything just to get his or her attention.
And you are willing to sacrifice everything,
just to provide him the best of what you have.
You will not beg for rewards,
as long as he's happy.
But one day,
you will get tire for everything you did to him.
You end up with heart broken,
because when he's not the one,
he'll never be the one.
The 2nd: you will meet a person who so fancy into you.
He makes happy,
he shares your sadness,
he'll protect you from every harm.
He is your hero,
he will be there whenever you need him.
He never refuse you,
he will never say NO to you.
But you are human,
the most greedy animal in the world.
You will never satisfy with what he able to provide you.
You are so touch at the beginning,
then you start to look for more surprises,
which at the end it will bring you down to hell.
Soon,
he get tire and say goodbye to you.
The 3rd: you will meet a person who you think he is suitable for you.
You might love him or not.
You believe that you love him as much as how you love the one in the 1st relationship.
Both of you going through the very very long journey.
And when you ask yourself again,
you can only find an answer saying that:
He's the one,
he's really the one.
But not:
Yes, I love him.
I always wonder,
what is the relationship that my parents have right now?
Do they still love each other just like the beginning?
Or what they having right now is not more than the feeling of a family?
Is it become a habit to them with the existence of each other?
I do not know and I dare not to ask.
When my grandfather passed away, my grandma cried like hell.
Did she cry because of the love she still have for my grandfather,
because she can't let him go?
Or was it simply because she had to cry?
Or she cried because a family member left her but not because her lover left her?
What is the love truly mean between couples, lovers, husband and wife?
I met a person that I loved him so much.
I met a person that he loved me so much.
So,
am I in the stage of waiting the most suitable person to appear in my life?
I do not know.
I hope I'll find out soon.
没有评论:
发表评论