2010年6月26日

My 2nd session of counseling

It was just yesterday I had my 2nd session of counseling. Is a short session but I actually gain much from it. I knew and I have to agree that I had some kind of self esteem inside me. I'm not a person who is lack of confidence; maybe in some area I am, but not the whole part of me. By the way, I think I had discovered something that very important about me. I was told that I am an optimistic person before, but i never agree about it. It's just because I don't think I am. Yesterday my therapist asked me how did I get rid of those sadness I had experienced all the way down my life? There was a stop between me and him, I stared at him, then stared at the ceiling, because I can't think of any reason. Something pop out from my mind in a sudden and what i told him is: When everything happen, it will comes to an end. Just like our life, we can't extend it when it's time to the end. The problem will be solved one day, really... And whenever I start to think in this way, my problem can actually being solve easily. My therapist told me how come I couldn't think of any strength that I have? The optimism is my strength!!! Well, maybe I am that kind of person, but I never know about that. I know it now, and ya.... thanks for leading me to my in depth!!

没有评论: