2010年6月14日

My 1st session of counseling

I never have an idea of thinking about my strengths and weaknesses. I thought I never have to analyze my strengths and weaknesses as they have nothing to do with me. Is my friends who should be responsible to tell me what are my personalities, what strengths and weaknesses do I have. Obviously, I'm wrong. Today went for a counseling session and my therapist asked me about my strengths and weaknesses. I couldn't answer his question as I never think about that before. Well, today I'll think about them provided I have the time to do so.

The 1st time i went for a therapy. Is not out of my own will but I just want to get my bonus mark for Human Personalities Subject. Before I get in touch with my therapist, I actually quite nervous as I have the perception like others did that therapist will read through my mind. I know I am a psychology student but sometimes when something implant in your mind so deeply, it is not easy to change the view about something. However, I quite relax after 5 minutes of chit chat. The 1st time I told other about my problem that confused me the most during last year. Is about my family and in that particular time I really go through the worst time I ever had in the 19 years. I'm having nightmare for almost every night and got frighten up by the nightmare. I cried in toilet and never want to being alone for the 1st time. I scared that I might think of something nonsense and did something nonsense as well. For one thing really hurt is I couldn't review this problem to any of my friends, not even the closest him.

I try to get an in depth about my own self and I found that I lost the motivation to get involve in people that I do not know. It had been very uncomfortable time for me to get participate in any society clubs since I officially enter university. I like to spend time by myself and never hesitated for being alone in anywhere. I suddenly have a quick thought that I do not need friends anymore. Well, as I said, it just a quick thought. I need friends, specially those who I love the most.

Maybe during next session of counseling, I should ask him to explore me more on the issue that I do not believe in marriage! Ya, I told him that I do not believe in marriage.......

没有评论: