Today is the 3rd day of your death, that's mean, i had taken 3 days to make myself believe that you had gone! You had gone away from our world, from us and from me. I cried, not as hard as your super fans, but I cried using my heart and my soul! Tears flow down non stop, can't control them or i just want them to flow as much as they can? The 1st time i watched your music video- moon walker was when i was 9 years old! Michael Jackson, your name had been in my mind, my heart all the way until the day i died. From that time on, you had been my 2nd idol in my life! You might not be the 1st, but you always the greatest idol that i ever had in my life! At the age of 10, i tried to learn your dance- moon walk, from my uncle, but i never had once successfully make it out in my 19 years of life. When I stepped in to secondary school, it's been an honor to have the chance to play your song- heal the world, in an orchestra style! Know what, your song, You Are Not Alone, had accompanied me to go through my life when I lost the one i love for the 1st time in the age of 17! You had influenced me a lot in my life, especially in dancing! I just want to dance like you, full of confident! I'm not a beautiful girl or a girl with a good body shape, but I know, my confident will be there whenever I dance. You and Aaron had influenced me a lot. I found the way to make myself confident because of you. Today you've gone, forever from me! I don't know what to say but crying to release my sadness! Michael,
You are not alone,
I am here with you,
Though we far away,
I am here to stay,
Cause you are not alone,
I am here with you,
Though we far apart,
Always in my heart,
You are not alone!
I am here with you,
Though we far away,
I am here to stay,
Cause you are not alone,
I am here with you,
Though we far apart,
Always in my heart,
You are not alone!



1 条评论:
=)
R.I.P
发表评论