2014年1月31日

我给你的温柔是还你自由

You said relationship is a crime because we steal each other's heart and never appreciate it.

You said marriage is a crime because we kill each other's life and never regret for it.

I said perhaps living is a crime too.

We steal the land, we steal the space, we steal the air, we steal the food, we steal everything that belongs to mother earth.

You said we were all criminal, and the debt of crime is paid by our freedom.

I once remember, Loki said: I'm here to free everyone of you. Free from freedom because you all were meant to be ruled.

I fall so deeply to it, where I kept thinking what was the meaning of it.

I lost, in the mind maze.

Like you once told me, when you lost, keep losing yourself and you will smell the freedom.

Then I fall back to the maze again.

Are we to free ourselves from freedom to enjoy the last freedom in life?

没有评论: