What is it?
I hate playing it.
I don't like to speak my secret out..all by myself.
I don't mind if you asked, cause I definitely going to answer every single question you asked.
But I just hate the style we playing.
To be honest, I never be honest since the last time we played true or dare.
Or the last few times we played it.
I got nothing to tell when you asked me to speak that out.
I was thinking to said something really a secret and that will definitely hurt someone else.
I did considered to speak it out when reach my turn.
But I was struggling with that.
I really rather you girls asked instead of I said it out by myself.
That why I end up with something that not really related to you all and was a bullshit.
Haha....I can felt that you girls are not interested with my ex relationship story cause neither me interested with that as well.
Oh ya, a secret here.
I don't like beer.
>.<
没有评论:
发表评论