I know I'm a big spender for this few days....
And now I am here at Damansara Starbuck having a small break....
Well, more or less, it shouldn't be considered as a small break....
Okay....
I'll call it my high tea for today....
Everything is full of calmness and peacefulness....
With a background music that make me feel so comfortable....
There is no wonderful scene here....
But, at least there aren't many people walking by....
And most important is there aren't many cars here.....
It's a sign of quiet.....
With a long haiks....
Haha.....
And here I go.....
Start my high tea with a medium size of green tea cream......
Have a nice day to all my blog viewers....
I love you guys so much.....
You guys should always know that....
Haha!!!!!
Muacks^^
2 条评论:
i luv u babe = )
eee..........i dun wan be a babe....i not a little gal anymore>.<
发表评论