hey,I know that you've been hacked into my account by changing my password...
I know you are worried about me....
maybe after the day you told me that you have a girlfriend?
Is it because I told you not to find me anymore?
Do you think I was mad that time I told you not to call me anymore?
I'm not mad....
You should have find a girlfriend from very early in the beginning..
I said so because I don't want to be the bad girl that make you break off with your girlfriend...
I had been once,and that's not going to happen again...
I was thinking about this stuff for a couple of days...
and do you know what conclusion I got?
there will be no pure friendship between male and female when both of them are so called 'best friends' to each other...
I used to fall in love with my best male friend before....
and now,I really think you are best friend,but you never want that...
maybe the so called best friends will not become couple or be together,but between them,there is no more pure friendship,what they got is complicated relationship...
I am in a complicated relationship with you and now you have a girlfriend,i think we should have stop what are we having now....
Just.....
I wish you all the best,and for whatever reason,you will still be my lovely brother as you are more than just a friend...
I love you,as a sister...
sorry if my words hurt you...you know i didn't mean to....
没有评论:
发表评论