2009年11月17日

surprise!!!!!!!

Well, today is really a great day!!! I like today so much......
I just received a mail from a friend who is currently somewhere in the middle of the ocean....
Occupying his study-working life as a sailor!!!!
And he is keeping an eye over my blog!!!!
That make me really shock^^
So, I'm going to mention his name at here.....
HEW WEE HING, where are you right now? Miss you leh!!!! Reply my mail asap!!!!

The next thing I'm going to cheer about is I have met an old friends since the last time we met was 2 years ago during Chan Wa Band 2008 Concert^^
That time he came with his boyfriend.....Damn miss him, miss him so much^^
Today, he comes to my college with his friends to publicize his last project for his study!!
Wow man, he's going to graduate with his diploma study soon!!!
And he now really like a man, i mean he fit, with beard, and he dye his hair!!!
LIU JIA TAR, where have you been this two years? Do you got the idea how much your old friends miss you? We are high pitch team leh, must keep everything high pitch including your life right now!!!!
Oh ya, I know my blog is not that famous compare to my other friends, but still want to give a little help to my dearest old friend:
Event : Walkabrella
Date : 6 December 2009
Venue : Central Park, 1 Utama
Purpose: Besides is my friend last project, this is also a charity event. They have designed a
group on facebook, so if someone interested, just type walkabrella on facebook and you
will find this group. He is aiming 1500 people to come over for his event.

Today a great day for me, so I'm going to celebrate it. Hmm.....1 vanilla drink from starbuck? Sound nice....Starbuck, I'm coming!!!!!

没有评论: