2009年10月30日

This Is It

Today, I had gone to watch Michael 'This Is It' movie version....
I don't know what to say, I don't know how to express my feeling....
I am so excited, happy, and merely can't sleep the day before the show....
Can you imagine how excited I am?
Haha......
Today, finally had came.....
I can't wait to watch it.....

I really don't know how to express my feeling in words....
So, if you really want to know how is my feeling, just go to watch it....

Is really a waste, for the rehearsal cannot become a real concert....
If Michael still somewhere in this world....
THIS IS IT, THERE WILL BE ANOTHER LEGEND IN THE WORLD....
ANOTHER LEGEND ONCE AGAIN MADE BY MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!

But, he's gone....
Forever and ever.....
I will never got a chance to watch him in live again....
So, this is it....
The only thing I can do to show my respect to him....
Michael, I think you had became the god in my life.....
A god that really appear in this world, and I really can feel you!!!!

I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL!!!!!

没有评论: