2009年9月26日

Leonard personlity test

I am a mixture of dove, peacock and owl...
So I am a totally neutral person, an almost relational person, and a little bit of analytical person!
So, let see what is the mixture of personalities between this three group that I have!
Neutral person:
1. obedient
2. people oriented
3. follower
4. clam
5. good listener
6. like team work
7. more n more

Relational person:
1. good in entertain others
2. dislike routine lifestyle
3. hate to be alone
4. easily to make friends with others

Analytical person:
1. studious
2. like to ask questions
3. like routine work
4. everything must be stated clearly,black and white
5. enjoy the time when is alone

I am the mixture of this three group.
Dove=neutral
Peacock=relational
Owl=analytical

I am a follower and I'm proud to say so....
I will never volunteer myself to any event except the situation force me to do so...
I can be a good listener if I want to....
So if you having any problems,tell me!!
Sometimes, I am a joker between my friends....
I can entertain others if I in a good mood that day....
If not please don't talk to me....
It is not a necessary that I must be accompany by someone....
I like to be alone sometimes and I can watch movie in cinema by myself....
I am not studious and I don't like asking questions....
But I like everything to be stated clearly....
In order to decrease the chances of getting into unnecessary argument!!!

Haha......so....... i am a mixture......not a perfect neutral but a mixture of
NEUTRAL, RELATIONAL & ANALYTICAL!!!!

2 条评论:

bAtMaN 说...

wo ye yao zuo.......

流浪精灵 说...

ok....
no prob...i will make a clear explanation for u d....haha